Friday, October 12, 2007

pain and pain

For 10.3.07
There is pain and then there is pain. There is smashing your finger in a door, cutting your foot on glass, a broken bone, a dental procedure, having a baby, and then there is hearing the words your beloved child has been hit by a car. A beautiful, energetic, loving, snuggling, perfect child; hit by a car. A child that I loved so much that before I even met him, I was yelling out "I love you, I love you " as I pushed him into the world. Hit by a car.
I am a Pisces. I live on the edge of beautiful poetic moments coupled with dark depressive undertones. I think I can feel the heart children imagine inside my chest, the one that breaks in two when hearing the words, "hit by a car." This dreamy water sign also hears thoughts as if they were written on paper in my head. Not always written well, grammatically correct, or even in a cohesive sentence, but the words are there and a blog is here. B-l-o-g. It is almost the perfect word for the way I need to purge this experience from my head with words. Welcome to this greenolivelife.

No comments: